Star Citizen 2.6.2 añade soporte 21:9 y muchas optimizaciones
Cloud Imperium acaba de lanzar otra gigantesca actualización para su ambicioso juego espacial Star Citizen, el cual alcanza la versión 2.6.2 con muchas mejoras por el camino, siendo la más destacada el soporte oficial para monitores ultra panorámicos (21:9). Se ha activado el Mega Map en los modos multijugador Arena Commander y Star Marine, que permite a los jugadores conectarse sin problemas a las diferentes partidas multijugador o saltar al modo de juego para un solo jugador sin tener que cargar nuevamente el nivel.
El Star Citizen recibe los bonus para muertes por "heatshot", soporte para el periférico TrackIR, se ha mejorado el código de la red, se ha añadido la nueva nave Drake Buccaneer y una gran cantidad de cambios a lo que me limito a realizar "Copy & Paste", ya que me costaría la vida y varias cajas de Monster traducir todo.
Listado completo de mejoras en Star Citizen 2.6.2
- Added a “+25 Headshot” bonus reward for killing players with a projectile shot to the head.
- Last Stand scoreboard now shows the number of Control Points captured.
- Enemy players attempting to enter a spawn room will now be killed by the spawn room barriers in Last Stand.
- Temporarily disabled the ability to prone or melee in Star Marine.
- Melee and prone have been removed for the time being as they allow for too many exploits.
- We are actively working on a fix for these kinds of collision exploits and once this is completed, we will re-enable these features.
- Last Stand now requires six players to start, instead of eight.
- The Drake Buccaneer has been added to the game and enabled for Crusader and Arena Commander.
- Mega Map is now enabled for multiplayer Arena Commander and Star Marine maps.
- The new Mega Map system allows for much quicker loading time when switching between maps.
- It is not enabled for Crusader or Area 18 at this point.
- With 2.6.2 we have added support for very wide screen (21:9) screen resolutions in our game and screen resolutions.
- Fixed a number of issues with the game UI and menus that would occur when monitors were set to 21:9 aspect ratio resolution.
- Serialized Variables replaces some of the original aspects of CryEngine for handling data (aspects and class members) previously serialized by CryEngine NetSerialize calls. In simpler terms, it’s a much more lightweight means for handling update messaging on the network, with reduced risk of updates being lost in caching or other processes – and reducing lag.
Updates and Fixes
- Fixed the radius of the black box mission area on ICC Probe Mission 7.
- Fixed an issue with ASOP terminals in Port Olisar and GrimHex becoming unresponsive.
- The “Cellin” Quantum Travel nav point has been temporarily removed as it was hampering selection of the Kareah nav point.
- Fixed an issue where the Wanted Level UI would disappear after certain character actions.
- Fixed an issue where the radar would move depending on terrain.
- Fixed an issue where wanted levels did not persist.
Area 18, ArcCorp
- Fixed an issue where audio from passing ship traffic was not appropriately muffled inside of shops.
- Fixed a number of issues where audio would go missing within the hangars.
- Fixed erroneous collision found in Revel & York and Aeroview.
- Fixed an issue causing players to see the hangars in grey should they have exited an Arena Commander or Star Marine match before it had started.
Million Mile High Club
- Fixed an issue preventing players from getting into the Million Mile High Club.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate between game modes on the in-game Leaderboard.
- Corrected an issue preventing the game and website Leaderboards from displaying the same information.
- Fixed several placeholder text issues on the in-game Leaderboard.
- Added the Pirate Swarm game mode to the in-game Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue with the helmet radar staying active when spawning in a vehicle
- Fixed an issue with back buttons becoming unresponsive if a player was invited into an Arena Commander private match.
- Fixed an issue with the ship hologram becoming inoperable in the AC loadout screen.
- Fixed an issue with the checkpoint numbering on Race Mode, so that the first checkpoint now starts with 1 instead of 0.
- Fixed an issue where the Racing Mode was giving large amounts of REC for minimal participation.
- Fixed an issue in Old Vanderval where the announcer would state the wrong direction after the fourth checkpoint on each lap.
- The Arena Commander “End of Game” camera mode will now watch dead players if there’s nothing else.
- Changed “ALL” to “Best” in the region drop down menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Region” button would stop working if player backed out of the Universe screen and returned to it in the same session.
- Fixed an issue so that the On-Foot radar no longer orients to the ground and instead orients to the player.
- Fixed an audio issue with the “Ace Killed” announcement in Star Marine
- Fixed an issue where the start of match countdown audio would sometimes play twice in Star Marine.
- Fixed an issue where vaulting in certain areas of a Star Marine match would cause the player to float briefly.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to fall off the map in Star Marine when jumping down certain staircases.
- Players should no longer match make into games with less than half of the game time left.
- Fixed an issue where players could go into the negative numbers for kills.
- Fixed an issue where Star Marine music would continue into other aspects of the game should the player leave their current match early.
- Fixed an issue where REC would not be awarded after a set of matches.
- Adjustments have been made to the cooking grenade audio to make it more recognizable.
- Fixed an issue where using a MediPen while sprinting would cause the player to lose their weapon.
- Spawn points have been adjusted in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue with the Outlaw loadout page where there was incorrect spacing.
- Fixed an issue where players could change loadouts specific for one mode in the opposite within Star Marine.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong announcer was present in Star Marine.
- Last Stand
- Fixing an issue where the number of MediPens weren’t being reset at the end of a round of Last Stand.
- Dead players in Star Marine no longer have access to the fixed stage cameras in Last Stand game modes.
- Moved Terminal A on Echo Eleven upstairs for the Last Stand game mode.
- Fixed an issue where dead players received Terminal Hack Assist points.
- Level Fixes
- Fixed a gap in the floor in Echo Eleven.
- Changed background image for Star Marine Lobby.
- Fixed an issue with the Loadout screen in the Star Marine being offset.
- Fixed a number of floating props in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue where gravity was not properly setup in OP Station Demien on landing pad C.
- Fixed issue with rocks clipping through areas of Echo Eleven.
- Fixed a number of collision issues in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven maps.
- Fixed some lighting glow effects in Echo Eleven.
- Fixed a number of minor prop graphic issues in Echo Eleven and OP Station Demien.
- Fixed a number of issues with shadow and lighting culling on Echo Eleven and OP Station Demien.
- Fixed a number of decal issues and blood splatter conflicts in Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue with Echo Eleven that allowed players to see through the map.
- Fixed erroneous collision found on OP Station Demien.
- Changed term “Director Mode” to “Advanced Camera Controls” in the options menu
- Fixed an issue with the helmet radar staying active when spawning in a vehicle
- Created a new chase camera with no rotation controls for Star Marine game modes.
- Fixed an issue where dead players would appear distorted when watched in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the character helmet would be visible for a frame when switching between first person spectator views.
- Fixed an issue where the driver of a Greycat Buggy could not look around after cycling camera from 1st to 3rd person.
- Fixed an issue preventing Spectators from leaving a match should they be the last person present in the level.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Spectator’s game audio from becoming corrupted.
- Fixed an issue where Spectators could not enter third person cameras.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectator camera would drift should multiple direction command by input at the same time
- Available cameras for players and Spectators have been adjusted per game type and map.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectator would see themselves as the winner of a Star Marine round should all other players leave the match.
- Fixed an issue with the “Add Contacts” field, where entered text would remain after player exited the menu and came back.
- Fixed an issue where the Contacts List was not updating until player restarted client or changed instances.
- Fixed an issue where the backspace key was not working in the Contact List on the Main Menu Screen.
- Fixed an issue where online contacts were not appearing at the top of the Contacts list.
- Fixed an issue where lobbies were capped below their maximum amount possible.
- Party members will now correctly appear at the top of the online contacts list
- Fixed an issue where chat displayed the incorrect name for players.
- Fixed an issue where players in a party could receive invites from another party.
- Fixed an issue where ship thruster audio was still playing after leaving an Arena Commander match and going back to the Main Menu.
- Fixed an audio issue with the CF-117 Badger Repeater that would cause it to loop over and over again.
- Fixed an issue where the KLWE Mass Driver, Behring MSD-221 “Marsden” Missile Rack, and N4 turret were not showing up in game after being purchased with REC.
- Fixed an issue where players could become invisible and invincible after logging out and back into game while flying a Gladius or Gladiator.
- Fixed an issue where flight settings such as G-Safe and Comstab would be reset to default upon respawning or exiting QT.
- Fixed an issue where the Tigerstreik T-21 Gatling Gun audio would loop when fired.
- Increased the ammo carried on Gatling weapons.
- Fixed an issue where pilots would float upwards out of their chairs should their ship remain stationary for a period of time.
- Fixed a number of small spelling errors on ship decals.
- Fixed an issue causing ship thruster effects to turn off suddenly.
- 300 Series
- Fixed an issue with the 300i where the entry animation was not aligned properly with the ladder.
- Fixed an issue with the 315p where the ladder was not properly aligned with the ship.
- Fixed an issue with the 350r so that it can correctly use missiles.
- Fixed some audio reverb issues with the weapons on the 350r. * Herald
- Fixed an issue where the Herald’s main thruster visual effects were missing.
- Changed the “Use” prompt on the Herald pilot seat to say “Enter Seat”.
- Fixed an issue where the throttle base moved when accelerating or decelerating in the Herald.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s hands did not properly align with the controls in the Herald.
- Fixed an issue where collision in within the ship would push players out of the ship.
- Hornet Series
- Fixed an issue where the lower-left MFD screens were sized very small for Hornets.
- Fixed an issue with the Hornet Ghost where the pilot’s seat was too far back.
- P-52 Merlin
- Fixed an issue with the weapon audio on the Merlin occasionally getting caught in a loop.
- Fixed some minor animation issues with the Mustang Gamma, Alpha, and Beta.
- Fixed an issue with very bright light glow from the Redeemer in the hangar.
- Vanduul Scythe/Glaive
- Added temporary MFD’s to the Scythe and Glaive to allow the pilot to view certain information.
- Fixed an issue where flares fired forwards from the Glaive.
- Fixed an issue preventing the camera from panning properly around the Scythe.
- Added audio for using the MediPen while in crouch animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Devastator shotgun audio sounded very weak in both 1st and 3rd person.
- Made some tweaks to the rifle and pistol audio.
- Sprint can no longer be used while stowing, unstowing, or swapping weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the buttons on the pause menu not having audio.
- Fixed an issue with Arena Commander and Star Marine teams not always showing on the correct side in the scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue where the on foot radar could break after exiting a ship that was in landing mode.
- The Option Menu has received minor updates to be more user friendly.
- Fixed an issue with the cancel button not having proper audio on the Main Menu screen.
- Fixed an issue where mobiGlas would malfunction if a pilot accessed it while zoomed in.
- Added audio to a number of menu buttons that were missing it.
- Removed the “Cycle Weapon” from the mouse wheel for the default mappings.
- Fixed an issue causing an error code 20007 disconnection.
- Fixed an issue causing music to play prematurely.
- Fixed an issue causing VFX audio from playing properly.
- Made some tweaks to improve music transitions throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue where you could not select your universe’s region after using the back button.
- Fixed an disconnection issue when attempting to equip multiple pieces of armor or a flight suit.
- Fixed a number of client crashes.
- Fixed a number of server crashes.
- Reenabled TrackIR.