Adobe lanza la versión Flash Player 10.3 para solucionar problemas en su versión anterior, mejoras de seguridad, mejora de rendimiento en los smartphone / tablets basados en CPU Cortex A-9… etc, el listado completo a continuación.
This updated release fixes eleven security issues and brings the following goodies:
- Media Measurement (desktop only) – using Adobe SiteCatalyst with Flash Player 10.3, developers can implement video analytics for websites with as little as two lines of code.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (desktop only) – developers can take advantage of acoustic echo cancellation, noise suppression, voice activity detection, and automatic compensation for various microphone input levels and deliver a higher-quality real-time online collaboration experience.
- Integration with browser privacy controls for managing local storage (desktop only) – Flash Player 10.3 integrates control of local storage with the browser’s privacy settings in Mozilla Firefox 4, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Google Chrome 11 (Available in Chrome Dev Channel), and a future release of Apple Safari.
- Native Control Panel (desktop only) – provides users with streamlined controls for managing their Flash Player privacy, security and storage settings.
- Auto-Update notification for Mac OS
Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
Android Apps using Browser Plug-ins like Flash Player in WebView no longer need to set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml for plug-in output to be rendered.
Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.