Flash Player 10.3 disponible para tu dispositivo Android
Adobe lanza la versión Flash Player 10.3 para solucionar problemas en su versión anterior, mejoras de seguridad, mejora de rendimiento en los smartphone / tablets basados en CPU Cortex A-9… etc, el listado completo a continuación.
This updated release fixes eleven security issues and brings the following goodies:
– Media Measurement (desktop only) – using Adobe SiteCatalyst with Flash Player 10.3, developers can implement video analytics for websites with as little as two lines of code.
– Acoustic Echo Cancellation (desktop only) – developers can take advantage of acoustic echo cancellation, noise suppression, voice activity detection, and automatic compensation for various microphone input levels and deliver a higher-quality real-time online collaboration experience.
– Integration with browser privacy controls for managing local storage (desktop only) – Flash Player 10.3 integrates control of local storage with the browser’s privacy settings in Mozilla Firefox 4, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Google Chrome 11 (Available in Chrome Dev Channel), and a future release of Apple Safari.
– Native Control Panel (desktop only) – provides users with streamlined controls for managing their Flash Player privacy, security and storage settings.
– Auto-Update notification for Mac OS
Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
Android Apps using Browser Plug-ins like Flash Player in WebView no longer need to set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml for plug-in output to be rendered.
Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.